Hypha Discovery is a microbial technology company helping partners in pharmaceutical and agrochemical R&D succeed through the discovery and production of microbial and mammalian metabolites. We are experts in the scalable production of DMPK metabolites and generation of polar analogues, and are also a leading provider of unique natural product screening libraries and associated services.
NEWS & EVENTS
Exploiting Drug Metabolism for Lead Optimization
Interested in drug metabolite formation and whether they would make better drug candidates? Want to maximize opportunities for late stage functionalization? Register now for a 30 min webinar given by Hypha’s CEO Liam Evans to learn more.
- Test pure metabolites for bioactivity, selectivity, stability and PK
- Use data on drug metabolites to optimize your leads
- Improve LLE through hydroxylation and generate additional SAR data
- Solve metabolite identification and synthesis problems using mammalian and microbial biotransformation
- Generate up to gram quantities of phase I metabolites and conjugated metabolites, such as glucuronides and sulfates.
6th-9th June, Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
21st-25th August, Philadelphia, PA
come and meet us at Booth 536
Hypha present a joint poster with Incyte at the Drug Discovery Chemistry in San Diego. The poster titled “Biocatalytic C-H Activation of the JAK Inhibitor Ruxolitinib” describes how Hypha’s microbial-based biocatalytic technology was applied to produce an array of hydroxylated and further oxidised keto metabolites of first-in-class JAK inhibitor ruxolitinib. Download a copy here