Hypha’s response to COVID-19, 17th March 2020
Hypha remain fully operational and are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely. We have implemented a number of measures in response to the guidelines issued by the UK Government to ensure that our clients’ projects proceed as planned, while preserving the health and safety of our staff and the wider community.
As of this week we have:
– Limited access to Hypha’s premises except for laboratory staff and essential service engineers
– Implemented working from home for all non lab-based staff
– Stopped all business travel
– Set up extra cleaning protocols and hand sanitising stations at Hypha
– Issued information to our staff on what to do if they become infected or are in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require more information. All queries should be directed to email@example.com or for current clients, to your project manager directly.